- All charges listed are stated in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and are inclusive of GST;
- All terms and conditions, including the fees and charges are subject to change without prior notice;
- The course is offered on the understanding that maintenance works may be carried out;
- Bookings are restricted to the allotted tee time allocated during the online booking process and will be confirmed via email. Access to course is subject to availability at all times.
Inclement Weather/Daylight Refund Policy
Capel Golf Club makes no guarantee that once commenced, a round of golf may be completed.
Players must be aware when paying for a round of golf that should inclement weather or poor light set-in that NO REFUND will be payable.
In circumstances that the Course is Closed or Unplayable, the purchaser will be offered a voucher to the value of their purchase for green fees and carts to be redeemed with six months of the date of play.
Green Fee & Cart Fee Refund Policy
Capel Golf Club does not offer refunds for online purchases however the Club can provide a credit in the form of vouchers to be used with six months of the booking date.
Please be aware that credits will only be issued for cancellations made in advance or when the course is Closed for play due to inclement weather. Any customers requiring a credit, please contact the office on (08) 97957033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is each players responsibility to ensure they maintain suitable pace of play at all times, showing consideration for fellow members and social players in the groups to follow.
Your position in the field is immediately behind the group in front and must be maintained throughout the duration of the round.
Competition players will be warned and, in some circumstances, penalised for slow play. Social players will be asked to “skip” a hole in order to catch up to the group in front.
Pace of Play*
Eastlake utilises the MiScore GPS tracking system to monitor pace of play on the course, minimising anti-social slow play and increasing enjoyment for our members and guests. The MiScore system forms the basis of our Pace of Play policy.
- Applies to Members competition play only